Aren’t we all internet explorers?
do you mean we all run slow and people don’t like us?
thats exactly what we are
how to be an adult
im sad this was so short because he was about to go so hard
Who dares to speak at the same time as you? Who did it? I’ll end them.
hilarious. i wonder what she’s like if she gets legitimately irate. she probably doesn’t get mad. ever.
- go to the bathroom to escape
- feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
- dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
- never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
- follow said person way too much
- worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
- faking an illness to get out of a social event
I’m in this weird stage where I don’t really like myself, but I don’t really care anymore
Witnesses say they asked Britney why she shaved her head and her response was, “I’m tired of plugging things into it. I’m tired of people touching me.”
i can never not reblog this
T-Pain: “That was the most beautiful thing in the world. Do you know why she was shaving her head? Because it was so important to other people. She is like, “Listen. Don’t touch my hair anymore. Stop touching my hair.” People were like, “We’ve got to make your hair before you go outside. You can’t leave.” She went … “Now I don’t have hair. What you going to do?”
The older I get the more her breakdown seems less ‘unbalanced’ and more ‘completely understandable’